PENANG HILL

May 11, 2019


We drove to Penang Hill after we visited the Penang Botanical Garden. This place was so crowded. We were quite lucky that day because two tourists sold us their tickets. So it saved us time and we skipped the long queue.   






This is the bomb!!!! Don't forget to buy this special Masala Chick Peas when you're here! RM5 but the portion is quite small. Can't get enough of this delicious and crunchy snack. I wish they sell this in my town too. 


David Brown's Restaurant. I suggest you to make the extra effort to walk up the stairs to this restaurant. This place has less tourists and it has a stunning view overlooking the city of Penang. You can have high tea in this restaurant too.









I felt like I was in England. ;P 
Photo credit to my handsome boi.





*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!



You Might Also Like

0 comments