KEK LOK TONG CAVE TEMPLE, PERAK

May 11, 2019

Ah Ha..Yes, it's temple again. I love to visit temples lol. However this is not the ordinary temple that you'll always see. This temple is very special because it is built inside a limestone cave. Besides that, it has a very huge outdoor Zen garden too. Do come here early because this temple will be closed before 5 p.m. daily. 


It's huge!

Beautiful limestone.


I was so excited when  I was inside the cave. This section of the limestone formation looks like Antelope Canyon. My dream place. I really can't wait to visit it soon.



Heavy breathing!!!! Humming Britney Spears' I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman song.

The way that leads you to the Zen Garden.




Jaw-dropping when I saw these lily pads.



What a stunning view!








Reason not to love Ipoh.  Serendipity, greenery and all the amazing food that they can offer.

It'd be amazing to cruise around the limestone. 






*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments