GELATISSIMO, BONDI

May 27, 2018

On my 5th day's stay in Sydney, my couchsurfing host, Ben and his girlfriend Pauline brought me to a nice ice cream shop after we went to search for Christmas lights. It was drizzling and cold that night. I felt that it was not really a suitable time for ice cream but I could see lots of people lining up for the famous ice cream.

I really love all these graffiti arts on the walls.



Finally it's my turn to choose. I was spoilt with choices. I didn't know which flavour to choose.

You can choose your ice cream either in a cup or cone.
Small     : 1 flavour                 5.70 AUD
Medium: 1-2 flavours            7.80 AUD
Large    :  1-3 flavours           8.90 AUD

Obviously you know which one I chose. Haha. I could only afford one flavour so I chose Oreogasm. Luckily it didn't disappoint me.


Yummy. First time eating ice cream in such a freezing cold night.

This is how Bondi looks like at night. It was drizzling that night and the sea was rough. I felt scared when I listened to the sound of waves crashing onto the Bondi shore. My host asked me to walk closer to the beach so I could have a better view of Bondi. Haha. I was like hmmm..not at night please. The beach area was so dangerous at night. Even though I stood so far from the street, I felt that it's better stay away from it. I was laughing and told him that I would come back tomorrow morning alone. Bondi is such a beautiful place! I will write more about Bondi Beach soon. Watch this space.

Address: 3 Hall St, Bondi Beach, Sydney


*****
Let's hi 5 the world

You Might Also Like

0 comments