8DAYS & 7NIGHTS' SOLO TRIP TO SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - ITINERARY

May 27, 2018


This is my 8 days and 7 nights' Sydney itinerary. I don't have a rushing schedule and I'm not the kind of person that want to visit so many touristy places in a day. I will choose the places that I want to go and I can spend many hours there. People would tell me that I'm insane to visit the library. Haha. That's my purpose of travel. I want to experience the local life. I really wanted to spend two hours reading books in the state library of NSW. However, I didn't know how to enter certain areas so I just walked out from the library. I will talk more about Sydney when I have the time to sit down and write.

29.11.2017
KLIA TO SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
30.11.2017
CHECK IN 790 GEORGE BACKPACKERS
SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
PARK HYATT
1.12.2017
HOP-ON HOP-OFF TOUR
1.ST.MARY'S CATHEDRAL CHURCH
2.HYDE PARK
3. HARRY'S CAFE DE WHEELS PIE
4.STATE LIBRARY OF NEW SOUTH WALES
5. SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE TOUR
LITTLE BAY
2.12.2017
BRIDGE CLIMB SYDNEY
REST
SIA'S CONCERT
GO TO HOST'S HOUSE AT KENSINGTON
3.12.2017
BARBEQUE AT A PARK
SELLING PIZZAS AT HILLSONG CHURCH
4.12.2017
WESTFIELD MALL
LUNCH AT HOST'S HOUSE
SEARCHING CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AROUND BONDI AREA
5.12.2017
COOGEE BEACH
COOGEE TO BONDI COASTAL WALK
BONDI BEACH
CONNECT GROUP GATHERING
6.12.2017
CHECK IN SYDNEY CENTRAL YOUTH HOSTEL
BLUE MOUNTAINS
7.12.2017
CAPTAIN COOK CRUISE
TARRONGA ZOO
BACK TO MALAYSIA

You can download my itinerary here.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow!! you have shared nice about your passion. that was something different to reading books in the state library of NSW.As per your passion of visiting different and local places in NSW. I am sharing with you a information about Sydney cabs. There is one taxi service Silver Taxi Sydney .You can book your hassle free ride.

    ReplyDelete