WEDDING GIFT IDEAS

March 24, 2018

Recently I received lots of wedding invitations from my friends. So many of them are going to tie the knot this year. I'm so happy for them but I'm having problems thinking about the gifts that I want to give to my best friends on their special day. Now I don't have to worry about it. I find out that this website has lots of nice wedding gift ideas. Most importantly these gift ideas are so unique because you can customize them.

My best friend Kayun is getting married this coming December so I want to give her something special and memorable. *winkwink*

Here are some of the gift ideas that I have found from the website.

 1. T-shirts
I love T-shirts. Maybe I can buy T-shirt number 3 and T-shirt number 4 for my friend and her spouse. I think they will look cute in these couple T-shirts.

2. Mugs

Mugs are not bad too. I can think about the wishes that I want to give to my friends and print these words on these cute little mugs. I can write a short poem for them too. I think the words can fit on the mugs XD.


3.Cushions
Wow! Cushions seem like a very nice gift for my friend. They can put these in their living room. Then they can watch television together and hug my special pillows. I love the cushions number 5’s design. I am sure that these cushions will be the attention in their house. Haha. Her guests will definitely ask her where does she get these cute cushions. Look at the fluffy pink cushions!!! How can Kayun resist my cute and heart-warming gifts.

 4. Puzzles



Puzzles sound like a fun gift idea. I love to give my friend a surprise. Try to imagine the couples trying to unbox my gift and solve the puzzles together. Then they chuckle at the picture. Hmm..it will be a very sweet surprise for them! *wink* After they finish solving the puzzles. They can frame it and hang it on the wall. It’s like a 2-in-1 gift. Such interesting gift don’t you think so? Personally, I like design number 2 haha because it will be harder for them to figure out the whole picture. So they will take time to finish solving it. *evil laugh*.




5. Canvas

Printcious sells canvas too. Woah! I’m impressed with this gift idea. I love number 4’s design. I think my friends can hang the canvas on their bedroom’s wall or even in the living room’s wall. Well.. you know just to show that they are newly wed. Haha...cheesy but I know some people really love this kind of idea. I will definitely make one if I get married in the future. Lol.



6. Ceramic tiles



Ceramic tiles? Wow! Impressive. I can’t believe they sell this too. I love number 3’s design.



Can you guess which gift I'm going to give my best friend?  I will tell you after I order the gift. I can’t wait to receive it. I’m so excited to see the product. I really hope that my friend will love her special wedding gift.

So if you are looking for best wedding door gifts, don’t forget to contact them. Or if you have any upcoming wedding event and would like to impress your guest, wedding photo booth rental is your best choice.





You Might Also Like

0 comments