SIA'S "NOSTALGIA FOR THE PRESENT TOUR" -SYDNEY 2018

March 10, 2018


I didn't expect that Sia had a tour on December when I planned to travel to Australia. I felt so excited. Without any hesitation, I just booked the ticket. I regretted that I didn't buy the standing zone. Lol. It just felt weird when you were sitting alone in a concert without any friends. So in the future, if I want to go to any concerts alone, I will definitely buy the standing zone. At least I can dance freely when my favourite songs are being played. I really felt that I wanted to dance all my heart out when MO sang Lean On. That's my favourite song!!!! I was very sad because she didn't sing DRUM. The ticket was very pricey but really worth this once in a lifetime experience. Besides that, these three singers are my favourite. Sia, Charlie XCX &MO in one concert. My life was complete now. I was  a little disappointed because Sia didn't sing Fire Meet Gasoline. This is my favourite song and I really wanted to hear she sang this song live.

EVENT TIMINGS
Cheap Thrills GA Fan Package Gates Open: 5pm
GA Field and Reserved Seating Gates Open: 5.15pm
Amy Shark: 6pm
MØ: 6.50pm
Charli XCX: 7.50pm
Sia's concert start at: 9pm

I took a shuttle bus from Central Station to Moore Park. I was almost late for the concert because I didn't know which bus to take. Lol. Luckily I spotted some girls dressed up like Sia so I just followed the crowd. When I arrived at Allianz Stadium, I was so excited. However, it started to rain heavily. I was like shiiiit, I didn't bring an umbrella! I had to line up before the gate opened! Thank God they sold poncho. It was sold in 5AUD. So f*king expensive. I still had many days to spend in Australia so I had to buy it. I didn't want to get sick. I bet the medicine fee was way more expensive than this 5AUD poncho. LOL.

Enjoy the video. *I'm sorry you have to bear with my squeky voice*


Selfie time. What an experience. Going to a concert while your're still in a vacation. Best feeling ever!






*****
Let's hi 5 the world



You Might Also Like

0 comments