PASSION GUEST HOUSE, PHNOM PENH, CAMBODIA

June 24, 2017





Argh..after long journey from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh finally we could rest well at a hotel. I asked my friend to help me to book a nice hotel at Phnom Penh. We wanted a hotel with a nice swimming pool but he said it was expensive. So he chose a hotel that was located near to his house and we didn't get the opportunity to swim. He told me that if we really wanted to swim he could bring us to a public swimming pool. *laugh* Cheaper.However, we were too tired to do anything after two days of temple hopping. All I wanted to do was sleeping for the whole day in a hotel.

The view from our hotel room. The hotel was located near the residential area so we had to take tuk tuk to go to other places of interest.



The toilet was clean. However, I still discovered that there were some crickets at the toilet. There was less crickets in the hotel compared with the hostel that I stayed at Siem Reap. I didn't know where did they come from. I guessed they came from the sink hole. We just stayed there for one night so this didn't seem to be a big problem for us.


x10's review: The hotel staffs could not really converse well in English. My friend did all the booking and etc. Overall, the hotel was okay.

Address: St 430, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone: +855 88 680 0800




*****
Let's hi 5 the world

You Might Also Like

0 comments