AUSSIE FUSION BY PIE HARBOUR

June 25, 2017

My girls and I went for a short vacay a few months ago. We tried the Aussie Fusion food at a cafe named Pie Harbour. This was my first time trying a fusion food. Overall, the food was okay and it was something new to my taste bud.

The price of the food. I love their menu because all the pictures are really big and clear to see.

The portion was okay too. However, the pasta that O ordered tasted so plain and dry to me. 




We ordered Hot and Spicy Chicken Arrabiatta Pasta
The ingredients for this pasta are listed as below:
Grilled Chicken, Chili Flake, Onion, Garlic, Brown Sugar, Chicken Stock, Dried Basil, White Wine Vinegar, Butter, Bayleaf, Black Pepper, Dried Oregano and Tomato Pronto



Pie Harbour
Address: Level 2 Lot 2-31, Sunway Putra Mall, Jalan Putra, Chow Kit, 50350 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Working hour : Monday-Sunday (10.00am -10.00pm)
Contact no       : 03 – 4050 8963

x10's Rating
Food:✮✮✮✮
Price:✮✮✮✮✮
Atmosphere:✮✮✮✮✮

*****
Let's hi 5 the world

You Might Also Like

0 comments