LOVE ME SEVEN DAYS CAFE

January 27, 2017

It's our girls' day out again after so many months we parted each other. We went to a cafe called Love Me Seven Days Cafe. I didn't know much about this cafe but my friends told me that it was owned by a famous Malay artist. The cafe was located at the corner of a shop lot. It was at the 1st floor and there's an elevator that brought us to the cafe.


The ambience of this cafe was really nice. It was small but very cosy.



I ordered Chicken Aglio Olio and Tropical Juice. The Aglio Olio was very spicy because they added cili padi in it. The drink was okay. 

Chicken Aglio Olio
Price:RM18.70

 Tropical juice
Price: RM6.70

Personally I prefer my friend's Butter Chicken with Rice. It was so delicious that all of us almost wanted to gave up eating our food and eat hers.




Address            : Jalan Alam Damai, Alam Damai, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan                                       Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone               : +60 3-9107 7580
Opening hours: 11a.m.–11 p.m.


x10's Rating
Food:✮✮✮✮✮
Price:✮✮✮✮✮
Atmosphere:✮✮✮✮✮


Let's hi 5 the world

You Might Also Like

0 comments