NANA'S GREEN TEA

November 04, 2015

Last weekend, I went to have a saturdate with my friend at Nana's Green Tea. I was so eager to try this famous parfait.
*

*
*
*
*
*
Tada...










 I ordered a parfait which costed me RM19.80. When I saw the parfait, I felt so happy. The portion was quite big. Well, I think green tea lovers could finish it no matter how big it was right.The parfait was filled with green tea,green tea and mostly green tea. I repeat green tea. My main purpose was to try the green tea. I love green tea so much. The parfait really worth the price! I loved the combo of cornflakes and ice cream. One scoop and Ah....so delicious. The base of the parfait was filled with kanten jelly and matcha syrup. Look at those layers of ice cream, corn flakes, red bean paste, whipped cream and GREENTEA. *heavy breathing*  Shut up and take my money again. Heh.


Address:Lot 231A, Lower Ground Floor, The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur
Price:$


***
After I had my parfait, I went to buy another green tea pudding. Gosh! I just couldn't resist the temptation. I kept on eating like a mad cow. This was because once I started to eat something that I liked, I couldn't stop. I kept on wanting more. By the way, I bought this pudding at a bakery shop. *A bakery shop -ground floor* Kimii, thanks for the suggestion! It tasted so good. *drooling* The savory taste still linger on my mind. RM6 per pudding.





You Might Also Like

0 comments