barely breathing....

February 20, 2014

What a hectic sem! Hmm. Lots of things to do.  Just know my practicum school a few days ago. It was like ..aha...doomsday is slowly approaching. I feel nervous because this will be my very first time to teach. Ahaha. Going to drive to school. I am not a really competent driver I must say. Beware! I'm going to drive. Road rage! Hahaha. I  need to drive because my partner can't and my school is quite far. According to Mr. Google Map, it will take us approximately 30 minutes to reach my school. It's far from my campus, so we gotta wake up early. And it says that we can reach there by many routes. Don't really know which road to take. Start to study the map but....hmm..okay....
Quiz....test.....evaluation....not to forget about the play. And I have something else....hmm. A committee member of a club. I want to resign but I can't.
Bla bla bla....
Scorching sun!
So restless.

Still waiting patiently. Hehehe.

You Might Also Like

0 comments