Big Bad Wolf 2013

December 19, 2013

These are the books that I bought from the biggest booksale. I was so happy that I found Sidney Sheldon's novel! I went there on the 8th of December and there was hardly any elbow room there. Furthermore, it's hard to walk and hunt for the book that you want. This is because many people are walking with their hands full of boxes of books, n some strolling their luggage. I tripped on some people's boxes and luggages at times.I think the reason that I found my Sidney's book maybe is because of faith. Haha. It happened like this. When I was too tired walking around all the general fiction areas, I stopped and I went to romance area. Huuu...So I just tried my luck at the other section because I didnt' find his book at the general fiction area. I was thinking, " Hmm, maybe his books were sold out on the first day of the sale."
I was scanning through the titles one by one wearily."Hmm,maybe I should just give up and simply grab some titles.I can't let my parents to wait for me for hours." Out of a sudden, I saw something familiar! I saw a book with the author name start with S-i-d-n-e-y-S-h-e-l-d-o-n. Hahaha...I couldn't believe it. I FOUND it. One in a million. *Hey,don't get too excited!* There was a lady beside me and she was about to take it. *chanting-please don't take my book.please don't take my book.* Fortunately, she put it down. Without any hesitation, I grabbed the book and looked at the title of the book which was After The Darkness. *Hooray, I haven't read this yet.*  Then, I continued to find other books. The booksale was bigger than the aftermath that I went last many months ago. I got one glowing sticker book for free because my purchase was above rm100.
Thanks to my parents for making this fruitful to come true. Not to forget my devoted father who drive us home safely. :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Haven't got the chance to visit one yet, this BBW...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I think they will have aftermath sale soon.Haiz...hope next year these wolves can come to Ipoh. At least once is also enough.
    You can start to plan ady. Hehe:)

    ReplyDelete