Essay-I never thought I will see daylight again...

June 11, 2012

     "I never thought I will see daylight again! Mum, I'm so afraid that I can't see you again." I was sobbing after I woke up and hugged my mother who had accompanied me for a week. I was really glad that I was still alive. All the things happened to me made me feel uneasy. I could still remember vividly why I was rushed to the hospital!

     It was a moonlit night, Tom, Dick and Harry had fallen asleep already and the neighbourhood was abuzz with lots of creatures' sound. I was anxious to study alone in my bedroom. However, my determination made me to struggle in this creepy night as my examination was just around the corner. Hence, I really had to pull up my socks in order to obtain flying-colours-result. Although it was not the first time I burned the midnight oil, I was still very anxious especially that month in Chinese Calendar was known as 'Ghost month'! All the spirits would come out every night!

     "Err......" Out of a sudden, I was dimly aware of the sound of footstep in my living room! As I listened carefully, someone was trying open the door of my house! Without hesitation I sprang to the bedroom's door and peeped through the keyhole to see what's happening. The Song of Evil kept on playing in my mind and my heart was pounding very fast without rhythm. Then, my eyes were popping out and my jaw was hanging down when I saw the door was opened! "Black......black ghost!"

     I was shivering on seeing the scene as the 'dark thing' was not a spirit, not a creature......It was a man! I saw a well-built man with a sack, breaking into my house. He was very tall, has tanned skin, with many scars on his face. As if he was the 'Hulk' in the movie. His eyes were evil and his full lips really made me sick! He was trying to steal all the valuable things in my living room. I felt anxious and tried to give a tinkle to my parents who were sleeping soundly in their bedroom.

     "Ring......Ring." However, the fortune was not on my side. My parents' mobile phone was not set in silent mode and the sound of the handphone made the intruder acted more aggressively. He immediately kicked my bedroom's door and used a stick pointing at me. I was frightened by him and I nearly 'pee'. He insisted me to take out all my bracelets, necklace and cash.

     I obeyed his order and reacted promptly by getting out my all-time-impressed accessories for him. He was acting harsh by grabbing all my things into his loot. Suddenly my father came and pounced on him. He was trying to encounter the thief. On the other hand, my mum called the police. Then, the thief accidentally used the stick and strike my head. I was injured and my head was bleeding. blood was dripping like a pool. I felt fizzy and then I fell unconscious.

     "You're under arrest, surrender now!" I heard the police's sound. I was glad that it was over. I was rushed to the hospital. This incident would remain in the deepest core in my heart. Forever.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hi all x10sapient.blogspot.com blogger found your blog via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://cheap-mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic Take care. Richard

    ReplyDelete