How to have cute desktop icon

August 06, 2011

Hello,this is what I have found yesterday. Now you can change your desktop's icons!!!!!! This is really nice. It is very easy to change the icons .At first , I find it very hard for me to reset the thing in my laptop. I am also afraid that I will delete all the important data in my laptop. Fortunately,nothing happened yesterday. Hoho. Here are the results of my hard work. (Searching for the icons and background to match the theme). I decided to have theme on kitty so I search the icons that can mix with the background that I have found before .Actually this is  not really me. I don't like the blue colour background. I prefer yellow background to mix with the pink icons. *sob2




It looks nice  but  too childish. Hehe.



 You can even change the internet explorer's icon.

First step

wow

Tada...that's all. I hope that you can understand all the steps. Try it yourself  and use your creativity to make your desktop background as beautiful as mine.  :)








You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. hey....thx for ur information....
    btw....i wanna ask too....how u change d blog icon??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey....thx for ur information....
    btw....i wanna ask too....how u change d blog icon??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda,u mean the favicon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. kayun cajun is here..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey bagus lah info nie..nak try lah! haha thanx

    ReplyDelete