Drawing software

June 05, 2011

Do you like to draw? Have you drawn any things using your "mouse" before? Okay,I would like to introduce these software to you. The first one is Artrage 2.5 which is suitable for beginner. It is very easy to use. Then the second one is Serif draw plus starter edition. Hmm,it is also for starter but it is quite complicated compare with Artrage 2.5. However,you can download both. What you need to do is to type the name of the software in google and download it. Alright! If you feel that it is very difficult to draw using a mouse,you can buy a drawing board. Actually I'm also craving for that too but the cheapest one sold here is about RM480. Wow!It costs a bomb for me! This is because my monthly "income" is only RM430. How can I afford to buy that? Moreover, is it worth for me to buy it just for LEISUREMENT? Perhaps I need to wait for the price of the board to drop,then I will buy it. If it is sold at RM10,I will grab it immediately! Hahaha.











Wow,lots of tools right?By using this software,the effects of your drawing will be very great and real!

This is the drawing board that I have mentioned just now.



You Might Also Like

0 comments