MY FAVOURITE TRAVEL BLOGGERS

November 07, 2021

I just met up with my bestie Mira and her new friend today at Palm Mall. I was so surprised to find out that her friend knows and follows these bloggers as well. I was very excited though because all these years I just feel like I am living in my own world. I feel very happy when I find out people share the same interest - the passion to travel. I think she loves travelling very much so she knows all these travel bloggers. I think nobody really reads blogs thesedays. 
I'm not really a fan of tiktok to be honest. I always feel like it is only for people with short attention span. Where are all these people who really share ideas and write blogs??? All these bloggers switched their platform to Instagram too. I feel really sad that they don't really update their blogs as frequent as they used to be.

1. World Of Wanderlust

She is the reason I want to travel to Grand Canyon badly. When I read her blogpost about Grand Canyon. I was really amazed by Grand Canyon's beautiful view. She inspires me a lot to work on my travel blog. Basically, I think everyone who has a travel blog wants to be her *laugh*. I'm her biggest fan. I purchased her book and I even saved her playlist in my Spotify when I travelled solo to Sydney. She inspired to be brave and travel alone.

2. TwoMonkeysTravel

I really love this couple. They used to be my travel couple goal. I was very shocked when I knew that they split up. She just told her fans IT IS WHAT IT IS...I just hope that she doesn't change and remains the same bubbly woman. 
I always hope I can find someone who loves to travel. I'm very happy I have found mine. I meet my boyfriend and he really loves exploring new places with me all the time <3.




I think I will update more soon. I promise!!! 

*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments