PHANTASY FARM

October 12, 2021


Really sorry for this late update. This was one of the best farm that we have been to. The workers were really friendly and allowed us to touch some of the animals. I felt so sad when I found out that this farm couldn't survive because of the pandemic. A few days after Negeri Sembilan moved to phase 4, they announced on their social media that they decided to close down. It was so closeeee....They almost survived but I guess they couldn't hold on any longer. I felt happy that we went to this when it just was newly opened. 

This was the entrance to the tree house and a mini herb garden.







It was my first time to see a tree house in real life!







There was a mini tornado display in the farm as well.
The ghost house was really hilarious and fun! 


















































*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments