EID AUTHENTIC KOREAN CUSINE

March 12, 2020


Anyeong! This is actually our second time dining in EID restaurant.  I just found our that the restaurant owner is Korean! Their food is really delicious and in big portion. I was too full that day and I couldn't finish the noodles. Personally I love their Soteok the most. It's so chewy, sweet and spicy. I really can't wait to have Soteok again.I've never been to Korea so I don't really know how Korean food taste like. However, I feel so happy because finally there's an authentic Korean cuisine in Seremban. For your information, the place where I stay is really hard to find good food. Most of the time my boyfriend and I will just go to Mamak, Chinese foodcourt or his favourite Indian restaurant to have our meals. I'm glad that there's other option in this town. So we can have our Korean food date night once a while.
Their Seremban branch is located at Gateway which is a very strategic location. After you have your meal at the restaurant, you can shop at Gateway. Hehe. It's also not far from the Seremban Palm Mall.
We ordered Beef Bibimbap, Dumpling Ramyeon, Cheesy Corndog, Sweet & Spicy Soteok and 2 green tea. Our meal came with refillable dish and a plate of salad as well.

*Heavybreathing*

Taking some photos while listening to the Kpop songs.


Salad

Refillable dish. We were so full that we didn't even ask for refill. If you love Kimchi, you can refill as much as you want! 


Beef Bibimbap RM22.90

Dumpling Ramyeon RM14.90


Cheesy Corndog RM9.90
Crunchy on the outside, cheesy insideeeeeee.


사랑해
Mmmmmm....so cheesy.


This is the Soteok! I tried rice cake in Malacca before and I didn't really like it. Surprisingly, I love Eid's rice cake. It's easier to chew.

나는 한국 음식을 좋아한다






EID AUTHENTIC KOREAN CUISINE
📍Address: No 3-L1 Seremban Gateway Off, Seremban - Bukit Nenas Highway, 70200 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
🕒Opening Hours : Daily 11.00a.m to 11.30 p.m
💰 Price: Not too pricey and big portion


*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!






















You Might Also Like

0 comments