BOOKXCESS SUNSURIA FORUM

November 23, 2019

Surprise! Surprise! There's another new bookxcess bookshop in town. I really love their bookshops. I wish there's another branch in Seremban soon. Their newest bookshop is so unique and it's Malaysia's first ever book tunnel concept. The bookshop is so cool  and as usual the prices of their books are so affordable. This is definitely the place that I would love to hang out every weekends.Besides that, bookxcess's bookshop is always quiet. If you really want to read books for hours, this place is for you. 

We love Christmas decorations.










The annual Big Bad Wolf is coming soon and I can't wait to visit  The Mines again. I wish I can find some kinfolk magazines there.

Address: No 1, Seksyen U13, Jln Setia Dagang AL U13/AL, Setia Alam, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor

*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments