BUTTERFLY HEALTH AND WELLNESS WORKSHOP

September 25, 2019



Done with my registration.



Ice breaking session. Our ice breaking session was conducted by the Hilton Spa & Gym staff. We did our warm up exercise before we played a game.

With Tammy Miu, the founder of Butterfly Community. Finally I met her. :) Thanks a lot for the invitation. I met lots of lovely girls from the event and  I really love this community. I never felt so belong before. I don't really blogger friends so I felt very happy to meet these girls and made friends with them. I loved it when we were sharing and doing things that we really like.

30 butterflies were invited to join the workshop and we're divided into 3 groups. 

1st Station
𝕍𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕟 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕜 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕡 by @naturallyhm 

My first station was Vegan Claymask workshop with @naturallyhm. Miss Bhavani is really friendly and down to earth! I really loved the goodie bag that she prepared for us❤️ All purely and naturally handmade from packaging to the products.

Do you know that the goodie bag was made by silk screening & stencil method.😲The goodie bag was also hand stitched by Miss Bhavani too. 30 goodie bags for us👍I really appreciate her effort for the workshop. All the ingredients were nicely prepared for us. 👩‍🔬I was having fun making my own clay mask.
My 🎭clay mask consisted of


1.𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐲
It is often referred to as sea clay or marine clay. It can stimulate the skin, tighten your pores and exfoliate dead skin cells.👶 2.𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝
✔️Aloe Vera Powder- Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory and cooling properties so it's the perfect remedy for sunburned skin. ✔️Mint Powder - Mint has vitamin A which controls the secretion of oil in people who have oily and acne-prone skin. I added this superfood because I'm a mint lover. I love the smell of it😁Besides that I have oily skin so mint powder can actually help with the oil control.

What I like about their products
♦️All their products are packed in glass jars and Pet plastic packaging. It's so environmental friendly and cost-effective.
♦️The Aloe Vera Salve smells so nice!!! It's RM45 per bottle 30ml and its shelf life can last for a year.

Go and check out their products now! 🛒

Miss Bhavani @naturallyhm 



She was explaining the benefits of the Superfood.
Look at all these superfood! I wish I can try them all.


Goodie bag by Miss Bhavani. Thanks a lot!



2nd station 

𝔸𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕪 𝕠𝕚𝕝 𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕡 by @signaturemarket

I had so much fun making my own essential oil.

It's amazing that essential oil can change someone's mood. I'm always stress at work and I need to wake up very early in the morning daily.. Like 6 a.m.😴 I need essential oil with a strong smell to boost my energy and lift up my mood to work.



I will name my essential oil =𝓟𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷

I added

6 drops💦of peppermint essential oil

6 drops of tea tree essential oil

6 drops of lemon essential oil
Topped with carrier oil
*FYI tea tree is good for bug repellent as well😜

I like to roll the essential oil on my wrist and neck. Sometimes I just rub the oil under my nose when I'm really sleepy 😴


I was really happy when I knew that Signature Market selling essential oils too!!! Plant Origins essential oils are 100% plant-based ingredients and they very affordable. They even launch their body wash range too.💸💸💸

I can't wait to purchase the essential oils from the website soon.❤️




Carrier oil


Sniff sniff
With my group members.
Photo credit @fishmeatdie


 
Light refreshments were provided by Hilton.

We even tried the healthy snacks from Signature Market as well.





Group photo with @daintydashbeauty

3rd Station
𝕊𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕡 with @minccare
This was the last session of the workshop. The session started with a simple ice breaking. We had to introduce ourselves by telling our names and one adjective to describe us. Then, we were instructed to write down our own struggles on sticky notes and paste them on a board. After that some girls shared their struggles and I was touched by their stories. I managed to hold my tears when I saw someone started to cry. I was very impressed with my group members. We're all strong women trying to juggle between working life, relationships, and financial problems.💪💪 I do have lots of struggles in my life but I never tell anyone. I always keep them to myself because I don't want people to judge me and laugh at me. My life was such a joke before and I wish I discovered @minc.care earlier. I really hope to find someone that I can trust and listen to me. Someone to share my sadness. I really like Minnie's soothing voice. I feel like she's a best friend that you can talk about everything with her.

Taking care of your own mental health is very important. Some people may look happy on the outside but you will never how they feel when they're alone behind closed doors...shedding tears and etc.

If you feel like you need someone to share your problems, you can have a session with Minc.care. Minc.Care is definitely your safe space to heal.❤️ Use the code : BUTTERFLY10 for 10% off.

The self care workshop was carried out in the studio. Once again, thank you our venue host @hiltonkl
I like the idea of writing journal to express myself because I'm not a verbal person to share my problems especially in front of the strangers. For me ,writing is very therapeutic as well.






----------------------------✌💘-------------------------


Thanks to the Spa and Gym Hilton KL for being the venue host. After the event, I tried some of the facilities in the gym.
I really liked the gym because:

▪️It's very well-equipped. I tried the treadmill and I was really impressed by the machine😯You can track your workout profile, watch videos, listen to music or even surf the Internet on it. ▪️I like the vanity table.😍The lotion smells so good!
▪️You can have a🚿 rain shower after your workout. ▪️Very clean. Handsanitizers are provided!!
▪️Electronic locker!! It is really useful so I don't need to bring a padlock everytime I go to the gym💪
▪️The indoor jacuzzi♨️
▪️I can get a complimentary inbody composition analysis to know my weight, muscle weight, body fat mass etc.
Their spa & Gym membership package is very affordable. Furthermore, it's easily accessible from KL Sentral. You can also have a trial before you decide to purchase the membership package.
Get your 1 day trial pass by using the code: BUTTERFLY


We were given a gym and spa tour. When I first saw the spa room, my jaw dropped!!!! The room smelled so nice and I felt so relaxing exploring the spa room.






Then, we went to the gym.



Such a well-equipped gym!








I managed to try some of the facilities like treadmill. I didn't join the class that day. 


The machines are so new and clean.



I noticed that sanitizer was provided as well. Good job Hilton!










*zoom in to check their class schedule.*


After working out for 20 minutes, I went to change my clothes because I wanted to try the jacuzzi. *screaming inside*



Vanity table.







How to use the locker. It's so convenient.






The locker is very spacious as well.

*heavy breathing*

It's the jacuzzi!!!!!

I wish I can do this everyday especially after my long day of work. #selfcare


You get to enjoy this beautiful outdoor swimming pool if you're the member. I really love the waterslide. Haha. I tried it so many times.



This place is amazing. Sign up now and you get to enjoy all these facilities.




@hiltonkualalumpur @minc.care @signaturemarket @naturallyhm @butterflyproject.msia  #butterflyhwWorkshop #MincCare #PlantOrigins #NaturallyHM #ButterflyMsia #TheSpaandGymHiltonKL



*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!




You Might Also Like

0 comments