NEW BABIES -ALTHEA'S BARE ESSENTIALS

March 24, 2018


I received a parcel yesterday. I love it because it's in pink colour and it's nicely wrapped.

*Heavy breathing* I can't wait to see the GOSSIP BOX.

OMG. So aesthetically pleasing. Look at all these white babies which are just launched by Althea recently. Seriously, these skincare products just come at the right time. I am so stressed out and I have lots of skin breakouts. So gross. I really need something to pamper my skin now. Frankly speaking, I am a very lazy person. Oops. It's just that I'm a very busy person sometimes I really feel lazy to wash my face before I sleep. I think I will use these white babies more frequently because just 3 steps only ma. I can skip the normal Korean 10 steps skincare to 3 by using these products. It sounds good, isn't it?

I love this mirror.


Hey guys, I just received an Althea Box and I'm so excited to try @altheakorea's new babies - Bare Essentials range.
Just 3 steps simple skincare and you'll get glowing, flawless and crystal clear skin.This 3 steps skincare really suits a lazy person like me.
 
📍Contour Cleanser-RM23 (150g) 
Ingredients: Ice plant, Lemon verbena leaf
-Helps to promote blood circulation, reduces bloating and swelling for a defined face.
-I think this product really suitable for me. I have a big potato face. I hope my face can look less bloated and swelling early in the morning. I am going to apply this religiously!
-The price is really affordable la.. Rm23 150g woah.

📍Primer Water - RM43 (200ml)
Ingredients: Snow lotus, Patented dewdrop technology
-Made with snow lotus extracts that enhances skin's natural glow.
-This primer water is like a 2-in1 toner and water. Haha it really saves me lots of time. Just dab dab dab and I can get the dewy glow instantly.

📍The Fixer Cream - RM50 (50g)
Ingredients: Trehalose, Green tea, Baobab tree
-Ultra-nourishing cream that helps to promote collagen regeneration using Barbad tree extracts.
-24 hours hydration
-I really love the Fixer Cream. First and foremost, it smells good. I love its non-oily or sticky texture.


Why Bare Essentials?
1-Natural Beauty
It presents only necessary skincare routines for healthy looking and glowing skin.

2-Micro-particles
This new skincare line features micro-particles that quickly absorb into the skin without irritation.
3-Value
It provides your skin needs with high-quality products at a reasonable price.
RM23+RM43+RM50=RM116. It's just RM116 for these three awesome products.The price is affordable for me and most importantly, they smell good too. I really love their white colour, minimal and simple packing. Just like their products' name = bare :)  Sometimes less is more.



Thank you Althea for sending me their latest babies. These are the things that I get from the Althea box.  
1. A limited edition Bare Essentials mirror
2. A  white marble coaster
3. Contour cleanser
4. Primer water
5. Fixer cream
6. 5 Bare Essentials samples 

I love them so much especially the little gifts and samples. I have 5 sachets  to giveaway. If you're interested to try these skincare products, you can leave your comment on my blog or send a direct message in my Instagram too.
I can't wait to show you how my skin look like in a few weeks. *wink*

Please head over to www.althea.kr to order this now. They ship🌏 
Order now and you'll get a 10% off + a cute special edition mirror.

My first unboxing video.





*****
Let's hi 5 the world

You Might Also Like

0 comments