HARRY'S CAFE DE WHEELS

February 19, 2018

Don't forget to visit Harry's Cafe De Wheels when you're at Sydney. It is located at Cowper Wharf Roadway. It is opened since 1938 and Harry's has been serving meat pies to everyone from Frank Sinatra to Colonel Sanders. So, you must order 'The Tiger' . It is a hot meat pie with sloppy peas, mashed potato, gravy and tomato sauce. I ordered it and it was really delicious. The peas didn't taste weird at all.

Opening times: 8.30 a.m. -3 a.m. Mon-Sat & 9.00 a.m - 1 a.m. Sun
You can stop at King Cross station to reach here. I was using the hop-on hop-off bus so it's much easier for me to reach this place. 





Lots of choices. I ordered 'The Tiger' at this legendary pie cart. The green peas pie tasted really good.


Found a seat to have my brunch.

 Yummy! The portion was so big that it took me an hour to finish it. *burp*


And hey I had good food with a good view too. Not bad. The food truck is just beside this Woolloomooloo finger Wharf. It was very windy that afternoon. I felt so relaxing when I ate my pie here.

 After I ate my brunch, I hop on the bus and went to the State Library of New South Wales.







*****
Let's hi 5 the world

You Might Also Like

0 comments