THE COLOR RUN 2017

August 31, 2017


Many things happened to me for the past two months so I didn't have time to blog. I promise to blog about my Cambodia trip but I'm too caught up with my job lately. I have so many things to tell but I don't know who I can talk to. However, I'm so thankful that I can talk about everything with these girls.They just make me feel better when I hang out with them. Every single time. I love them. 

I joined The Colour Run on 13th August 2017. The event was held at Padang Merbok, Kuala Lumpur. This was my first time joining a running event. Running is not my favourite sport activity because I always find it boring. Haha. Thank God for these lovely friends because I felt excited to 'walk' for 5 Kilometers with them.



Took some photos before the run.
Love the temporary tattoo. I'm still searching for the meaning of life. The real happiness.
This was the last station before we headed to the main stage to take our medal.Everyone felt reluctant to leave.



Rubbish everywhere. Really pity the cleaners.


Happy faces
'Coachella' vibe haha.
Posing with the medal.


Thanks for everything. These girls add colours to my life. :)



*****
Let's hi 5 the world

You Might Also Like

0 comments