Class trip to Terengganu -Day 1

November 02, 2014

A few days ago, I went to Terengganu. I have been to many places with my classmates in these four years and indeed all are meaningful and memorable for me. This trip was not perfect but it was still memorable for and something that I can cherish after I graduate. It was a three days and two nights trip to Kuala Terengganu. We woke up early in the morning, dressed up and got ready to board the bus. We assembled at our institute's on time which was 3.30 a.m. in the morning. After we put all of our luggage into the bus, we left Ipoh joyously. The bus stopped many times for toilet break. As usual, this was a long journey so we ought to have more toilet break. Furthermore, the cool weather made me feel like going to toilet each and everytime I got on the bus. I thought I had bad bladders. Fortunately, my classmates also felt the same. It was really cold early in the morning. Our first stop was at Gerik police station. My friends went to pray so the others went to 'find' toilets. I was so sure that after this trip some of my classmates could do a review of all the toilets they had been to along this journey. *laugh* After the nature's call, we waited at a small hut and talked. I told them that I felt very cold. Yes. Most of them nodded. Only Sia said the temperature was okay. I really felt freezing cold that I wanted to die. Since they were only twenty five of us so we had extra seats. I sat alone because it would be more comfortable for a long journey like this. I changed my sitting positions several times because I felt so cold. After the toilet break, we requested the bus driver to change the air-con's temperature. Unfortunately, he said it was auto-mode. Then, we were quite sad to accept the fact. Lol. Fortunately, my hero came to the rescue. Ika brought a blanket! I should have brought my own pillow and blanket too. I regretted for not doing so. I asked Ika to sit with me so that she could share her warm blanket with me. *evil laugh* ....The toilet at the petronas station was okay. I gave 4/5.
Hentian Puncak Titiwangsa was our second stop for toilet break. I woke up to enjoy such a magnificent view. After travelling all the way from Ipoh, it's great to witness such a beautiful scenery. It was still cold outside and we all just woke up from our sleep. *Good morning, sunshine!* Hahaha. Do we looked like we just woke up? Look at these puffy faces and *sniff* smelly breathe. Lol. Fortunately, I had some mentos with me. Hehehe. And I gave 4/5 for this station's toilets.

As usual, busy taking selfies,groupfie,wefie........and donut selfie.....

Finally, we reached!!!!!!!!!! We just reached Besut, Terengganu. Terengganu is so big! It took us hours to reach Kuala Terengganu. I decided to sleep to take a 'short nap' again.

We reached an artist's house. He is very good in carving woods. Such a talented artist in a hidden town. Haha. And my lecturer pointed to one of his masterpiece and said people bought it RM10K. Wow!

Sir, an amateur tried to carve the wood.

Finally we reached our destination-KT. Such a breathtaking view at the seaside. The sea was really crystal clear but we were being informed that the we could not swim there. We had a toilet break here either. However I didn't go because I didn't drink much water after I reach KT. After that, we went to our homestay. Yes! Finally got the opportunity to rest after 12 hours of sitting in the bus!

We had our dinner at a restaurant named G13. And we said that it would be nice if the shop was named after our K13. For me, we didn't have much choices for food though. We normally have nasi dagang, nasi lemak and roti canai for breakfast. I tried the nasi dagang. The rice tasted good and special. However, I didn't really want to order during our three days' stay because I don't really like to eat rice. Lunch's menu basically is the same with the breakfast. Dinner was the same like I usually ordered at mamak stall. I ordered fried noddles and Tomyam campur. *seafood flavour* Yes. I had learned from my mistakes from the early morning! I didn't know that the people here like to eat beef. Almost everything in the meals had beef. Fyi my Indian friends and I didn't eat beef. It happened that we ordered roti canai and the 'kuah' had beef!!!!! We didn't know because we thought normally ...people used chicken...It was also our mistakes though for not asking before we ordered anything. Haiz. It was really a trouble for me and my friends. We always worried about the food here. I think they like to eat beef ba. And another day I ordered mee soup and the soup also had beef. Hmm. :( My friend told me that normally people used chicken to prepare the mee soup. Perhaps different places, different tastes. Just a piece of advice from me to people who can't eat beef. Ask before you order. Or else just eat vege. By the way, the tomyam was really nice, the gravy soup blended together with the squids. Slurp! 

All my friends were busy with their phones with waiting for our food. 
After having our dinner, we were strolling casually around that area. I didn't know where we were actually. Just somewhere at KT. Then, we called it a day.

You Might Also Like

1 comments