Science centre Singapore

June 27, 2013

Wassup...I'm *back to school* again and start my routine life as usual. It's the second week of this semester and lots of works are flooding in. Doing the Seni things made me going crazy. lol. Well, I thought this subject is easy but what I learned last sem was mainly on the theory. Studied about the curriculum *Did I? hahaha.*I found it dull and I deserved the marks that I got. *tear-filled eye*. Have to admit that I didn't do well for the coursework cos I love Ms.Leong more. Haha. Sloppy job. 
*SKIP* 
Just organize the SG trip's photos and I realised that I forgot to blog about this Science centre in my previous post. It is a nice place to drop by when you're in SG. Can learn many things.Our initial plan was to visit the Jurong bird park then ended up going to the science centre. It's okay. Perhaps next time we can go to the bird park.



Trying to google the SG map and their MRT map. SG may look small on the map but  it's a big, hectic city where many people seek for fortune there. :)

Google to get the direction for our hotel but I found it very hard to understand the route. So, this is not so realiable. *sorry google map haha*

Then I surf the hotel's website and *click* get the direction. We ought to stop at EW 11 which is the Lavender station. It's fun yet exciting because it's kinda like explore race when we were at the subway stations. Holding the map and walk real fast. The memory of 'running' at the subway is still linger on my mind.



So, it's a transformer kind of thing made from crumpled cars but the cars looked new. *,*

A big dino at the entrance of the Science Centre. 


Haha...SG's recycle bin. Nice ma? Haha.

We didn't go to the National zoo so we couldn't see the panda. *cries* The ticket is pricey. Next time maybe?

Optical illusion. Kinda surprise haha because I saw this picture on fb before.









fire tornado 







There are so many interactive things to play in this centre. There centre is divided into different zones. Sound, Light, Earth...We could spend the whole day there unfortunately we ought to check in and we spent too much time for some zones. Thus, we didn't get to visit the other more interesting zones.


Creative

Nice piece of art made from tin if I'm not mistaken.

The core of the earth.

Yeah.

They also displayed some works which were created by the secondary and primary students. Exhibition for their creative and innovative ideas to cope with daily life's problem like THESE:

This idea is from a primary school student which I find it interesting to share it here. Yeap...I think we always face the same problem. That is when our umbrella is put like this on the table it will slip and fall on the floor. Then instead of picking it up we'll put on the floor haha. So, this is nice! *Why wouldn't we think about that?* 

I like this student's idea too. *laughing out laugh* Frankly speaking I...I dislike to use tissue papers to scoop my dog's poop. Can use it as weapon, walking stick and etc....so useful. Brilliant isn't it. :D

*SKIP*
And I bought myself a T-shirt...*Actually I just want to spend the voucher. Nice marketing strategy there USS. lol.*

Purchased keychains for my classmates at China town. 6 keychains for only SD2! Kinda regret for not buying anything there for myself. *such a scrooge. LOL* I also saw some stalls were selling 2 t-shirts for 5 bucks only. *crazzayyy* One of my friends had a fruitful trip indeed. :(  Just resist myself to spend my dad's hard-earned money. :) Yup,stop buying unnecessary things. Haha. Spent the money on somewhere else.


Bye SG~*wave reluctantly*


You Might Also Like

0 comments