The Big Bad Wolf Fire Sale

March 02, 2013

Thanks to Kayun's brother for lending his new car to us. Her brother is also friendly and cute like her.  ;) On the way to MIECC.

Thanks to Marry and Evelyne's GPS too. 

The hall was really big.There were many sections like Romance, Literature, Biography, Transport, Beauty, Self-help, Children's activity book, Young Adult, General fiction, Religion, Magazines, Picture Book, Reference, ICT, Business,Architect,Travel,Photography,Humour, Family and relationship and Christmas book. I just went to the sections that I like. Spending hours to find Sidney Sheldon, Nicholas Sparks and Yann Martel's books but I couldn't find them. I saw my friend purchased lots of these authors' books during the December's Sale. Okay....this was aftermath sale so I think all the nice books were sold out already. 


I think they're the future architects because I saw lots of architecture books in their boxes. Haha.

Evelyne's hungry face. Hehe. We were busy hunting for books until we didn't realise that it's evening already. Too many books to choose...I felt so tired already then I just simply grab some books and put in Marry's luggage. 

After that, we pampered ourselves by having dinner at Sweechat. Yummy. Only manage to finish the food and drink.


Just used two book vouchers. Worth it. Hoho.

Bookmark from BBW.

Satisfied :) Hmm, I think this will take me one year to finish reading all the books. xD Luckily I didn't change my mind....Having such an enjoyable trip with the four of them :D
*Money flows like water's month.....*

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished
    to say that I've truly loved browsing your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing for your feed and I hope you write once more soon!

    My page - make your PHOTO as Forbes or Vogue magazines cover
    Also see my website :: nightclub

    ReplyDelete