RIUH CHRISTMAS TROPICOLA

December 13, 2021

I think the last time we attended the Riuh event was two years ago. We felt very happy when we finally could join an event. As usual I love all the events organised by Riuh. We had to RSVP for this event because of Covid19 and we were lucky to book our 5 to 7pm slot. I was really amazed by Riuh's Christmas event this year! The decoration was getting better and there were more booths as well.

We arrived half an hour before our slot so we walked around sentul park and Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre.



It was still early for us to have our dinner so we walked around and found a cute handmade booth. We made our first shrink charms!!!!

I always want people make their own shrink charms on Youtube and I felt very happy that we made these in real life.

We had so much fun making the shrinks. Then we decided to make our first bauble as well.

Left: The sample displayed by @theartsycraftsy  Right: Our final product! This was my first time using acrylic pen and I love the effect on the bauble. I definitely want to order the pen from Shopee soon.


Besides that, we finally tried the food at Tiffin at the yard. Lots of special food there. I ordered this Crispy Shawarma Rice. The portion was really big. It was tasty and healthy!!
The Omicron variant appears two months before my boyfriend's mother visit to Malaysia...it was unlikely Malaysia will open its border within these few months. Once again...you think you are able to meet someone so soon but reality hits you hard again and again. I wish travelling can be cheaper, easier and normal like it used to be...Let's pray for good news this January!


*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments