ST. HELENS , ENGLAND

January 08, 2023

Wow time really flies! I planned to post this 12/3/19 and it was in the draf for years. Haha. That's crazy...What a journey. My first trip to England with my boyfriend. It was such a memorable trip. The excitement to meet his parents, relatives and friends. Besides that, I really couldn't help thinking about the new places that we could explore together. It was summer but it was very cold for me. 8'c degree in summer I was shivering!!! 

The church in front of my husband's house.  He said it's just a church but I really love taking photos of buildings.


A welcome present from my mother in law. When I saw the present, I told her 'This is too much.' She just smiled. She is the sweetest mum in the world. I have a lot to write but I guess I will just start to write them slowly...

*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!

You Might Also Like

0 comments