FRESHA'S CAFE

July 21, 2019

My boyfriend brought me to this cafe twice and I really loved the food there. This cafe was just a stone's throw distance from his house. This cafe served authentic English breakfast with reasonable price. My boi had been craving to have English breakfast and finally he could have his English breakfast again. He always tells me that the English breakfast in Malaysia is really expensive. What I like about Fresha's English breakfast is their black pudding. When he told me that black pudding was made from porkblood, I was like wahh okay. It's my first time eating black pudding. It's not disgusting and I really love it. *probably because Chinese can eat anything lol just kidding*
We ordered 2 sets of English breakfast. He ordered the Large Breakfast and he got me the Small Breakfast. Luckily he ordered the small one for me because the portion was quite big for my small tummy. xD


The Menu. Oh my god England is really like a heaven to me because I can get chips everywhere. I had to resist myself to order chips again. Big fat chips!!!! *Feeling hungry now when I type this*

This was my SMALL BREAKFAST.  My breakfast set consists of 1 bacon, 1 sausage *extra one was given by my bf haha*,  baked beans, 1 hash brown, 2 toast and a cup of tea.  It's just £4.00 !!!!

My bf's LARGE BREAKFAST set. He had 3 bacon, 2 sausages, 2 eggs, 2 hash browns, black pudding, mushrooms, baked beans, tomatoes, 2 toast, and a cup of fresh orange. Guess what.... His big breakfast only costed him £6.00!!!

Hmm..can't wait to have this breakfast again. The cafe was busier on a weekend. I loved the weekend because I could see different kind of people from the St Helens town.



Address: 4 Junction La, Saint Helens WA9 3JN, United Kingdom.
Phone: +44 1744 811599






*****
Let's Hi 5 The World!


You Might Also Like

0 comments