WORKING LIFE

February 17, 2016

I had been working for 14 days but I felt like thousand years. Time passed so slowly during the first the week. I was bored and I had nothing to do. I was assigned to teach music so I had no books to mark. However, more workload for this coming week. I am a new teacher. As usual...the norm is...hehe. I have to do many things lo. e- here and e- there e- blah blah blah. Sometimes I did not even have time to go to the canteen to eat. :( Too hectic. And I do most of the things Alone. Sometimes I wish I can have colleagues that can accompany me to have lunch after work. Most of my colleagues are veterans and married. Kinda have a gap with them. Well. They have their own life either. Normally I just packed my lunch at a mixed rice shop which was situated kinda far from my school. 
The route from my school was about eighteen minutes' drive. Clock out at 2.15 p.m. daily go to pack my lunch then I was stuck at traffic congestion. So I reach home 3 p.m. everyday. I am too tired not to take a nap. I have to..but I ends up waking at 6 p.m. Guilty. Lots of work awaits. 8 p.m. starts to work with my lesson planning and other clerical stuffs. Sleep at 12 a.m. or 1 a.m. depends on the workload of the day. The first week I wake up at 5 a.m but now I will wake up 6 a.m. after pressing lots of snooze buttons. The struggle to wake up early in the morning! So torturing! I wake up late so I have to skip my breakfast and I don't take my morning shower *don't judge haha* Ya. Lazy. Not energetic enough. :(  6.30 a.m. I will depart from my house to school. Traffic jam..so I normally reach school at 7 a.m...There goes my mundane life. I am having insomnia every single night thinking about my future. 'Is this the life that I want to live?' 
Talking about my monthly expenditure, I felt so anxious and insecure when I have no more money in my bank account.  *overspent during my SG trip :( * I used the Brim to sign up for broadband. :(  So I have to borrow some money from my dad. I asked for RM200. This amount of money can last for two weeks. 
Weekly petrol =RM40
Rent =RM240
Food= budget RM10 per day  (breakfast at school+ mixed rice for lunch+ bread and milo for dinner)
Other stuffs = The remaining will be saved for 'emergency' stuffs.. buying teaching stuff..etc.
Besides that, I do not even have time and energy to work out. :( 
Hoping that my days will get better after I get my salary.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. really a great work. I think this like blog will make a good support to all the one who need a good advice on latest supportive thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would know if milk good for your health and bone formation. But it turns out the milk is not only beneficial for your health but can also be used as a face mask. Visit : Cara Ampuh Menghilangkan Benjolan Di Belakang Lutut Secara Alami

    ReplyDelete