Health is wealth

November 04, 2013

I gained lots of insight after joining the event. Hmm..how to start this...I just realise that the importance of health. It's something about our food intake. So, I just know how to distinguish vegan and vegetarian. Apart from that, there are many types of vegetarian.

1. Vegan/ Veganism
2.Pollo-pescetarianism
3.Living vegan or raw vegan
4. Ovo-Lacto-vegetarian/ Lacto-ovo vegetarianism
The senior encouraged us and told us about the benefits of becoming a vegetarian. They are really convincing because they really look healthy and many of us are surprised when they tell us their age. I also cannot guess their age. I thought they are younger than us...surprisingly there is one girl aged 25 already. At first I thought she is still a secondary student. Then, she just tells us her secret of young-looking that she has been a vegetarian for many years already. That's amazing. I really admire these people. It's not easy to become a vegetarian. It's about discipline and lots of people will start to question about vegetarian's eating style. I took many meatless meals for many weeks already and I can start to feel that there are some changes in my health. First and foremost, I used to have this constipation problem. There are a few times I constipate like a week. People who always constipate can lead colon cancer. Now I don't have this problem anymore :) Besides that, my face is not so oily and less sweaty. I think the food in my college's cafeteria is one of the factors that makes me want to eat more vege. Last two years I have been eating the same meal which is fried chicken with rice. Really sick of it already when I look at the fried chicken. Last time I used to fried chicken is crunchy...Well, there are a few times I can't resist the temptation of eating Mcd. After that I feel guilty because I have ruined my plan. Need more determination...:)
Take it slow....so try to guess which category I'm in now? ^.^
I do hope that my dear friends can practice this good eating style either. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments