Begin your story with..."I will never forget the day in which everything went wrong in my life."

August 18, 2012

     " I will never forget the day in which everything went wrong in my life." "Bow Wow Wow!" My pet BB awoke me and when I opened my eyes, the clock strike half past seven! Oh my god, i was late and had to say goodbye to my all-time-favourite sleeping moment. Without hesitation, I immediately put on my crumpled uniform, tied a pony tail and snacked on some breakfast prepared by my lovely mother. After that, I took my backpack and sprang out from my home with a light speed.


     It was very weird that no bus passed by my neighbourhood and the road was deserted. It seemed that everyone had gone to school already and I would be punished by the bald-headed Indian teacher! I was very frustrated! Doubted to continue my journey. However, I decided to go to school as I knew that there would be 'lontong' served for me at the canteen. Hence, I must go to school.

     Unfortunately, when I passed by a grocery shop with a yellowish mango tree by the side, i saw a fierce dog snarling and drooling at me. It looked like it was starving and kept on following me! My eyes were popping out and my jaw was hanging down on seeing the scene. I tried to flee as fast as possible but the luck was not by my side as I tripped over a big stone and trembled along the road. "Ouch, it's painful! Damn you, bad dog!" My knees were bleeding but I still continued my journey. Finally, I arrived my school at 8 o'clock but the gate was shut already. I tried to climb the gate.

     "Hey! What's going on?" Out of a sudden, the well-built and tanned Sikh guard came toward me. i was very anxious and my heart was pounding very fast. I was glad that the guard didn't punish me but he laughed at me. Then I felt so strange. "Amoi, today is Saturday!" I felt embarrassed and quickly went home but suddenly the torrential rain started to pour which made me quicken my pace. After an hour I rushed to my house, I found that there was nobody home. i searched for the keys in my pocket and managed to open the door. Then I noticed that my parents had gone to Malacca as they left a note on the refrigerator. 

     "Hmm, I think I'm going nuts now!" I mumbled to my pet BB. It was really a tough job for me to prepare lunch and dinner by myself. I didn't know how to use the pan, work or even the chopstick! A mishap occur when I fried an omelette. I was scalded by the hot water. Afterwards, I consumed the cuisine garnished with gravy curry on it. I couldn't sustain the pungent egg smell and started vomiting. I felt relieved when my parents came back with a bucket of KFC. Although it was a savoury snack for me I had no appetite already. It was indeed a bad day for me. I was convinced that I would have nightmare that night!

You Might Also Like

0 comments